Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Thing First

Hi Folks..

Statically speaking Malaysian only reads an average of 2 book per year. source link

I am not shock at all at these findings since i am also one of the contributer to the statistic above..

Well i am determined to change all of that by making the first bold step of actually trying to finish a book on time management title FIRST THING FIRST by renowned author Stephen R. Covey

This blog is created as a reminder to me and fellow malaysian that if you want to pass a legacy to your children and grandchildren it might as well trough writing and reading...and i can only do my part by becoming an example so that my children will also adopt reading as their pass time hobbies.

My goal is to complete reading this book within the time frame of 30 days.

There is a malay proverb that goes "tak kenal maka tak cnta" translates as...you will never love something if you do not know it..

So in line with that here is a few details as well as picture of the book that i am about to read...



1. It is a 373 page thick book.

2. It cost about US $23.00 &

3. It is publish in the year 1994 (i know the book is sort of way out of my time...but hei...i need to start somewhere and what better way to start other than indulging myself into a book about the importance of time managment itself...)




No comments:

Post a Comment